Waiting in Gaza
Waiting for life-saving medicine to be delivered from the tunnels.
Waiting for the morning sonic booms from the F-16's to rattle my shutters.
Waiting for the constant buzz of the drones to end.
Waiting for the tat-tat-tat of M-16's as they shoot at unarmed fishermen.
Waiting for the leaflet telling me to evacuate.
Waiting for the ground to shake from another deadly air strike.
Waiting for the next death notice and funeral.
Waiting for Israel to recognise we too are humans.
- A Few of My Thoughts on One State or Two: Palestine December 24, 2013
- My Scary Night: Cabon Monoxide Poisoning December 19, 2013
- My view: Storm Alexa Hits Gaza December 18, 2013
- Beautiful Moon Setting over the Sea in Gaza December 18, 2013
- HuffPost Live on the Situation in Gaza after Storm Alexa December 18, 2013